Description of the method
Anodizing is one of galvanizing methods (a surface metal treatment). It is an electrolytic passivation process used to create oxide layer on the surface of metal parts. Anodizing is mostly applied to aluminium and its alloys.
Aluminium anodizing is performed in an electrolytic solution which functions as anode. Dilute sulphuric acid at room temperature is normally used as the electrolyte. During electrolysis, after using a direct current in the range of 12 to 20 V, the surface of the metal is oxidised. The process continues until the desired transparent layer thickness is reached.
In result we create:
- anti-corrosion and mechanical protection of aluminium surfaces,
- decorative effect – galvanic aluminium alloys have a characteristic texture, and by adding coloring to electrolyte durable and coloured surfaces can be created.
We have anodizing lines with various lengths (from 2 to almost 8 metres). They enable us to anodize and paint aluminium profiles and elements which are used in construction, shipbuilding, automotive industry, interior design, window and door production, shower cubicles and furniture industry. Bearing in mind the requirements and limitations of aluminium as well as the size of an object, anodizing could be applied to almost all aluminium elements, profiles or workpieces.
Currently we offer the following anodizing colour finishes:
CLICK THE SAMPLE TO ENLARGE
- Anodising colour - brown 03
- Anodising colour - black 05
- Anodising colour - inox 71
- Anodising colour - olive 04
- Anodising colour - silver 01
- Anodising colour - champagne 02
- Anodising colour - golden 00
|Anodizing lines||Anodising colour finish||Maximum length of anodized elements||Type of anodized elements|
|7650 mm||silver, champagne,
olive, brown, Black, inox
|7,4 m||All aluminum elements: sheets,
poles, facade strips,
advertising, automotive industry.
|7100 mm||golden, silver, champagne, olive, brown, black||7,1 m|
|3780 mm||golden, silver, champagne,
olive, brown, black,
inox, electropolishing - max. length 3500 mm
|2000 mm||golden, silver, champagne,
olive, brown, black,
electropolishing - max. length 2000 mm